Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12- Ohh Emmm Geeeee 121212.

Wooooo.

-___-

12/12/12.

Opahh!

Now that that's out of the way.

So I've been playing the Alan Wake: American Nightmare standalone game thing that I got with the Alan Wake Franchise Pack.

I thought I'd give it a try, because it had a survival mode that the original didn't.

It's awesome!
It, along with The Darkness II, are the two games that I've followed the story intensely.

Just the standalone Alan Wake story is great!
I'm going to beat the story once, then move onto the main one.

Sadly...
I didn't know by "standalone" it meant give the entire plot (with spoilers) of the original game.

RAGGLEFRAGGLERAGEBLAHHH.

The story is ruined for the first one. I'm pissed.

But hey,
It's still going to be awesome, and I'm still going to enjoy it.

I mean, part of it I kind of guessed.
But the rest of it... Yeah. Lame.
But still fun!

Uhh... Last final tomorrow!

It's been an emotional day.
People and such.
Emotions.
Woo.

And I'm going out to lunch with Ashley after the final! Hopefully it'll be not awkward.

I'm gonna play more Alan Wake then sleep.
Should give me interesting dreams.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: