Monday, March 3, 2014

03/03- Welllllllllllllllp

What's up? I'm bored. I think I'm going to play some Dark Souls before bed. Try and level up my PvP character. Got nothin better to doooooooooooo.

So how was my day...
Went to work out, went to class, dropped by Wal-Mart and picked up some rice and such for dinner, then came home and watched Pokemon and did absolutely nothing all evening. I studied for a lil bit and applied to another job but that's it. Lots of League tonight. Been playing Nidalee top and support Karma all evening.

So it's been fun. I enjoy it. Thanks to Lizzi and Caleb I've been playing it constantly, so I'm basically re-addicted to it.

I don't really know what else to say, I'm kinda bored. And sleepy. So I'm going to go play Dark Souls then head to bed. Night night.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: