Sunday, March 16, 2014

03/16- My body is not cooperating with me.

Sooooo this was an interesting weekend. Friday night, I had Ben over and we played lots of video games and such. Then the next night I had a couple more friends over, and I consumed... Copious amounts of alcohol. I wasn't like, blackout-shitfaced drunk, but I was pretty drunk. I remember what happened and stuff, but I also remember that I was having issues walking up and down the stairs and completing my sentences. My words were all slurred and stuff. Also! I now know the kind of drunk I am. I'm the laughing one. Because I apparently kept laughing at the stupidest thing and my friend said she felt like she was actually funny because I laughed at all her jokes. I also threw up three times at the end of the night, but I think that's just because I drank it so fast, so if I pace myself, I might do better next time.

And because of that, I had my first hangover today! Super fun! The light hurt my eyes, anything loud gave me a bigger headache, I was dizzy, and had trouble keeping food down. But ironically, I enjoyed everything .It was my first time being that drunk. We spent the day watching movies, sleeping, and eating unhealthy food.

Tomorrow, I get to find out if I got the job, or by Tuesday. I plan on going to the gym and I'm pretty pumped for it. And since I don't have classes, I don't have a time limit on how long I have there, which means I can fit all my exercises in.

Let's see... I think that's really it. I have nothing else to say, I'm pretty done! No deep thoughts, no exciting ideas, no venting, either. I'm pretty damn tired and my head still hurts and I feel mentally fuzzy, so I'll most likely go pass out soon after watching some Pokemon.

So... Yeah. I think I'm done. Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: