Friday, March 7, 2014

03/07- I am soorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

Today was actually pretty good! I'm impressed.

I didn't get an early workout because I didn't feel up to it after staying up late with Caleb and Christine last night. So I got up, went to class, blah blah... Last class was canceled! So I decided to go and work out for a long time. I added some new lifting exercises with free weights and barbell squats. Well the squats are leg day but I added them yesterday. It was great. I am very sore from it.

After that, I went home and played League with Josh and Lizzi for a good 4 or more hours, and it was great. We had a lot of fun and I loved it. Playing with them is just so much fun, I try not to play alone anymore unless I have to, just cause it's so much more fun with a team on Skype.

In recent news, I PREORDERED DARK SOULS II AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. APRIL 25TH.

I bought Lego Marvel Super Heroes today, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I can tell I'm going to spend lots of time unlocking all 180 characters. Hopefully. And it's split screen so people can play with me if they're there!

Uhhhhhh yeah. That's it.

Christine and Caleb are coming over tomorrow, and I bought them a game so we can all play it! Exciting.

Nighty night.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: