Monday, March 17, 2014

03/17- Spring Break: Day 1

I'm quite okay with how my first official day of spring break went. I slept in a pretty good amount of time, until about noon, then headed off to the gym. Came home, and... Basically spent it relaxing, watching Netflix, playing League with friends, and that's really it. I'm still hoping I hear back from Kohl's, because I desperately want that job.

Tomorrow I have leg day at the gym, dinner with Lizzi at Qdoba, and that's as far as I have planned so far. Wednesday I have lunch with Alicia assuming she doesn't work, and the next two days I'm going to try and get some of my research papers done.

So... That's really it. I'm going to go play some... I don't know yet. I was going to buy a Steam game but my payment failed so I gotta fix it to make sure the info is correct, then hit the hay.

Adios!

-Nolan

No comments: