Sunday, March 2, 2014

03/2- Hmmm.

Whattttttt did I do today. Hmmm.

Nottttttt much. I mean, I woke up and slept again. Played some League and other various games.

Throughout the evening, I invited 4 or 5 friends to play some League with me, and... Well, all of them ignored me and went straight into another game. Except one person whoa actually hit the "decline" button, which I actually prefer. I mean, if you're going to ignore me, it just feels like you don't think I'm worth the time to hit one little button. At least if you hit the decline thing, I can see that you actually contemplated playing with me, then hit no because you don't feel like playing with me. I understand that.

So yeah. I wrote in my venting journal a little bit about a lot, which was nice.

My computer has been pissing me off. The graphics card is freaking out and occasionally shutting off. And it's not the card's fault so it's not broken, and I can't RMA it. So I think it's something else.

I don't know everything is bothering meeeeeeeee and getting on my nerves. I need to get to the gym. I'll go tomorrow morning.

In that case, I do believe it's bed time. So I'm off to sleep. Good night.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: