Tuesday, March 11, 2014

03/11- Sorry I've been busy!

I've had Christine and Caleb over for a few days so I haven't felt like blogging.

How was today...

Well it kinda sucked. Not for any particular reason, I was just... Down all day. And it sucked. I wanted to be happy and smiley and do fun stuff but I just... Couldn't. Workout went well, and I got a 100% on my math test, but I just felt like something was missing all day and couldn't really get in a good mood, you know? I just felt like I had some sort of cloud over me all day and couldn't shake it. Nothing really... Happened, either. It was an all-around boring day. I worked out, I came home (didn't go to class because I like reviewing for a test alone as opposed to in a class), took a nap, studied and finished off all the Archer that's on Netflix, and... Yeah. That's it.

So... I don't know! I think that's all I have for you folks. I'm probably going to go to bed now, cause I gotta be up at 6:30 again tomorrow. At least it's arms, shoulders and abs day tomorrow. I feel guilty after eating oreos and ramen tonight. I mean, I had my rice and chicken, but still. I wanted to eat something fat because I was just... I don't know. It's hard to explain. I'm just feeling like I don't have that many people I can trust to be 100% honest with me right now, which is frustrating. But it happens, so oh well.

I'm craving hookah.
I think if it's warm tomorrow I'll have some before tutoring. Nighty night!

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: