Thursday, March 13, 2014

03/13- Uh I dunno

I don't know. I've been upset all day and I have no idea why. It sucks. 1/3 of my math test was SHIT because he told us we didn't need to know anything about our last chapter for this test but surprise we had 1/3 of the test over the last chapter so I really don't think I did well on that. After that I basically came home and studied for my neuro cognitive science test and played lots of Titanfall and League. That's it. And tomorrow I have my interview that I'm very nervous about. But a friend is coming over later that night so that's good. I plan to get drunk tomorrow just because... I don't know. I just kinda want to feel something new, cause I'm awfully bored with life at the moment. Wish me luck on that interview,

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: