Wednesday, January 15, 2014

01/14- Peeelz here.

Well, not really much happened today, I was pretty lazy.
I woke up and had a meeting with my psychiatrist, which was fun. He's a great guy, and we talked for a bit about a lot of things. I got one of my medication bumped up in dosage, so hopefully my mood will start to pick up a little bit. I'm tired of being unhappy.

Let's see... Honestly, that's all that's happened today. I don't have anything to bitch and moan about actually, today was awfully boring. The internet wasn't working for most of the day, I took a nap, I ate some ramen, I had some delicious hot and sour soup for dinner, I played video games... Not much.

Oh! I officially sent out an invitation to some friends for my birthday party. I'm turning 21, and exceptionally excited to learn how to make drinks. Particularly video game-themed. Here's a link to the drinks that I'm going to try and learn to make first. I'm thinking the Fallout 3 cocktail, but in a much smaller size.

My mood today has been kinda... Eh. Not bad, just not good. I've been trying to find people to hang out with the past couple days, but everyone seems busy. So I guess I'm just feeling lonely. But that's okay, I'll see people eventually, just gotta wait.

Let's see... That's really it. I'm gonna get some sleep now, I'm exhausted again. I don't... Have a clever sign-off. So... Good night everybody, and I'll see you all again tomorrow.

-Nolan

No comments: