Friday, January 31, 2014

01/31- Am slightly tipsy atm

I didn't blog yesterday I knowwww I forgot. I was having fun with friends sooo I didn't.
I tried my first sip of vodka and it was nasty it smelle d like rubbing alcohol and tasted bad.

But it was like $8 vodka sooo I don't know what I was expecting.

Whoa I'm dizzy.
Uh tonight I had more fun I had Aaron and Dane over we drank and played Zelda Four Swords and Cloudberry Kingdom it was FUN. And drank. I got this stuff to make a drink and it was this like sour apple schnapps and and this like I don't know. Called Midori Melon licqueoruseoir or something fancy like that.

It tastes like candy and is tasty and easy to drink therefore I drank it quickly and I am slightly dizzy and fuzzy. Though I don'w know how much is just my mind exaggerating it and how drunk I actually am though after like the equivalent of 6 or so shots over maybe 4 hours it wouldn't surprise me. I stuk to my limit of 1 dirnk an hour yesterday and it was boring so today it was 1.5 drinks an hour and the last 1.5 I took actually hit me so I'm very loose and relaxed and such. I miss Lizzi and I haven't seen her in a couple weeks is that creepy I don't think it is she's my friend after all. I hope we hang out soon I want to play Dante's Inferno with her some night I bought it for her and we haven't played it and I hopwe we do soon. It would be fun. But anyway I don't want to just be drunk and ramble on about it that's weird right but dude this drunk thing is fun I like it a lot.

I'm dizzy and such and I enjoy this feeling. And the drinks tasted like sour apple soda so like if I didn't have a limit I could friggin chug that stuff all night and wouldn't even notice. Hopefully some day I'll be able to have a little bith igher of a limit and can actually get drunk a little faster than like 4 hours into it. I'm having a very good night and I actually enjoy this. It's comfortable and enjoyable. Because I'm not completely sloshed so I can think relatively straight and talk to people fairly normally and I mean obviousoy my blog is suffering and the spelling is bad when I don't bother to fix it cause it's a long word but still like I think I'm having a great night.

Okayy I'm going to go play video games while intoxicated BYYYEEE

Lve
_Nolan

No comments: