Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1/29- Today wasn't bad!

In fact, it was passable!
Not bad.

I started off with my normal 7 am workout which... Bleh. Really didn't want to wake up and move today, but I did anyway! I actually got out of bed by myself! I'm proud of that. I ran a mile in almost 20 seconds faster than I did yesterday too! I figure about 9 minutes is a good amount for me to focus around, as less will be pushing it a little too much for me to be doing daily. I gotta get in shape. So it's happening.

Tomorrow is my birthday!
It's weird.
It doesn't feel like it, but maybe that's just me.
I plan on getting a little tipsy with Christine and Caleb, playing some video games, and being lazy! Friday is when my actual 21-year old friends are coming, so we'll actually drink a bit more and play more games so that should be entertaining. So odds are, my blog tomorrow will either be nonexistant, or strange sounding.

After class today, I went and took my math quiz, which I got a 100 on! After that, I sat at home and took a nap till my tutor showed up, then I learned some exciting trig stuff. Aaron headed over after and we played some video games, then he went home.

I just spent a good hour trying to set up my Skyrim for high-quality graphics, and it worked! So if I find a good screenshot, I'll put it in here before I post it.

I'm off to play a bit then get some sleep.
Night night everyone.

Love,
-Nolan

No comments: