Thursday, January 16, 2014

01/16- My internet goes nyooom.

Well! Today was good. I woke up and told myself that I would have a kickass day, and so I did.
I had therapy today which was really good. I had a lot to talk about. I thought about some things differently when I walked out of there, which I think was a good thing. After that, I drove to a little game store near our house and picked up Forza Motorsport 4, because I've been waiting to get that game forever.

I played that for a few hours, then dad came home and set up the LAN line in my room, because the wifi was getting kinda screwy. And dear god I have a steady download rate of 7 mb/s, even while streaming Netflix. It's a fantastic feeling. I've downloaded about 8 or 9 games since he's gotten home, I love it.

I installed Planetside 2 and maxed out the settings to ultra and here's what came out:


It's so pretty omg. 
I couldn't manage to take any other screenshots good enough to really save, but that's a cool-looking one that I love. It's a great feeling to max out games before I even bother playing them.

Let's see... Tomorrow will be good as well! I'm going over to Brittany's house, and we're going to smoke hookah, eat food, and watch movies. I'm going to pick up something called a phunnel bowl at a smoke shop on the way, because in theory, it keeps the flavor in the bowl longer. Uhh. Yeah...

That's it, really. I'm sleepy. I'll probably go to bed.
I suddenly am feeling a little very upset, so I think it'd be best if I abandon all current activities and go pass out! So good night everyone, have a wonderful night, and morning.

-Nolan

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I've gotta say, it's cool to see that we're both posting on a semi-regular basis again.

Keep it up, man; I'm always glad to see more stuff from you.