Sunday, January 19, 2014

01/18- Derp, forgot to post yesterday.

Okay, you got me. I didn't forget. I just chose not to.
You see, Christine and Caleb were over and we were up till maybe 3 playing Alien Swarm (great co-op game, I recommend to everyone as it's free), and I went up to go to bed, laid down all warm, and then...

Shit. I forgot to blog.

So I just didn't! Because hell naw. I was sleepy.

Sooooo so so so so sososososo what has happened today... Uhh.
I woke up and... I have no idea. I accomplished nothing all day. I applied for some jobs, OH right Aaron came over I almost forgot. We played Lord of The Rings War In The North mostly, it was awesome. And got Taco Bell. And I turned the wrong way on a one-way street IT WAS SCARY AS SHIT WHEN HE WAS ALL "DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE ONE WAY!" It was terrifying so I did my extremely nervous laugh after I pulled into another street to make a u-turn and laughed and kept laughing so I wouldn't cry.

After he left, I put in the new cooler that I was excited to put in my PC! And found out why the fan was making noise! Then almost threw the shit out the window when I learned the cooler didn't fit in my case as expected! So at least I have a quiet PC now. No nice cooler, but I can live with that.

That's pretty much my day.

So I'm very upset, and starting to cry due to some stuff. That is my cue to get some sleep. Sleep well my pretties, I'll talk to you tomorrow!

-Nolan

No comments: