Thursday, January 16, 2014

01/15- Today was actually quite fantastic. Plus I rant a bit.

Today was really, really good! I pretty much stayed at home for most of the morning, filling out applications and wishing the internet worked on my desktop. Eventually I got out of the house and went to drop off the ones I had completed.

Then I pretty much spammed Lizzi with messages until she agreed to come hang out with me. She agreed eventually, so I went and picked her up! This is the best part of my day. She told me that she blew off this guy named Coby to hang out with me. Now, let me explain why that's so exciting to me.

I've always had a thing for her for about... 8 years. We were just never single and in the same town at the same time. Soooo I made a promise to myself that whenever we were single at the same time, I'd pretty much go all out to show my interest and try to do cute shit for her. I whipped out a stupidly cute/pathetic line today, so I used that. First of all, I always wait for her outside my car because I always open the door for her. I tried to set her up to ask me "Why do you wait outside even if it's cold?" She never did, so I asked myself, to which I replied to myself "Because the carriage driver always helps the princess into the carriage first!" And then laughed. She kinda looked at me like I was dumb, but I still thought it was awesome and was proud of myself the whole night.

Anyway, back to Coby. Most of her friends are guys, and she hangs out with them a lot, which, in truth, doesn't bother me at all. But there's this guy named Coby who is obviously interested in her, or maybe that's just me being competitive. The masculine side of me kind of views him as competition, because he's... I don't know. Rich and attractive. But the more intelligent side of me reminds me that it is her life and she can be around who she wants, and it has no bearing on my well-being at all. I mean, let's face it. When I have feelings for someone, I get jealous of anyone they're around, simply because I want them to return my feelings, which isn't... exactly... healthy. However, I think that may just be because I haven't exactly had the healthiest relationships in the past, so I'm scared of them in general, yet also excited about them... Plus he tried to troll me once but it hit much closer to home than it should have, and really really hurt my feelings. So I don't like him. I'm sure he's a great guy, I just haven't really met him. But it was still pretty awesome that she blew him off to hang out with me. It put me in a good humour. Obviously it's her choice if she likes him or me or someone else or just doesn't get into a relationship at all, and since I care about her a lot, I'll be okay with whatever she chooses to do, and happy for her. But it's a fun idea for me to entertain in my head, you know? God, I sound like I'm obsessed. I swear I'm not, I'm just venting about what's on my mind cause that's the point of my blog and that's what's on my mind at the moment but anyway let's move on don't judge me please.

We drove around and sang and danced and made people look at us like we were stupid so it was a good night. We stopped by Wal-Mart for a drink, walked around the mall and reminisced about being angsty young preteens dressed in black, and got a car wash. Getting car washes is fun with her. We jam to awesome music and enjoy the crazy exciting water spraying my car.

After all that, I dropped her off at home. And thennnnnn I drove home happily and set up my hookah along with that Screwdriver shisha I've gotten. I'm one step closer to my mom letting me smoke in the house, so long as I use these steam stones that instead of putting out smoke, put out water vapor! She said she'd think about it, so I'm hoping I'll be able to. I'd love to watch tv and smoke hookah somewhere where it's actually warm because the garage gets freezing even with a space heater. 

Uhhhhhhh that's really it I believe. Tomorrow I have a therapist appointment which is good 'cause I have a lot to talk about haha. Soooo I guess that's it. Nighty-night folks, talk to you tomorrow.

-Nolan


I laughed really hard okay

No comments: