Friday, December 14, 2012

12/13- I'm (mostly) FREEEEEEE!

Yay! Last final was done.

Kinda.

I was supposed to take the Music final online.. But it was supposed to be done at noon TODAY.. Not noon TOMORROW.

I sent the professor a message, and I'm hoping he cuts me some slack. I've never missed a class and I did everything on time.

Maybe I'll get another day or so. Hopefully.
If not, I still will manage to squeak by with about a 62.
Not an ideal grade, but one that at least passes.

Oh! So I had lunch with Ashley.

After our final, we walked around campus deciding where to go. We got in my car about 12:45? Ish?

And drove down to Cafe Mexicali!

We left Cafe Mex at about 4:45 or 5.
So we were there for a good 3 to 4 hours just talking.
We went through embarrassing childhood stories, to interesting childhood stories, to funny stories, to stories that we tell at parties.. Etc. It was awesome! There were no awkward silences and we found more stuff that we found funny.

She's going out to visit her family in.. Farther out in Colorado. Somewhere not here.

Which means I don't get to see her over break.
Sad day.

But we were talking about something, and she said "One of these days I'll have to tell you the whole story."

"One of these days" .. That means we'll actually hang out another time! Woo!
I'm going to wait until we hang out a few more times before I officially ask her out.

I might get turned down instantly, but hey. Worth a shot.

YAYYYY I'M ON BREAK!
Video games with no fear of having to write a paper in the morning!

I played lots of Street Fighter with the online peoples that I met.
It was awesome. I'm kicking ass with Vega for now.

Though I'm looking for a third character to pick up.
Still deciding.

Uhh..
Yeah.

I'm going to go be lazy!

-Nolan

No comments: