Sunday, December 30, 2012

12/30- Christmas celebration!

Celebrated Christmas today, was quite grand.
Got some new shirts, a subscription to GQ, and some money for shopping!
So I went and bought this headset.



Pretty awesome, I really like it.

Next on my list is one of these.



I'm really really excited to get one.
Hopefully I'll have the money after saving everything else I get.

Uhhh...

That's basically my day..

Oh!
When I was at Best Buy picking up the headset, I ran into Brynn and her mom!

And her mom invited me to their house for New Years!
So I finally have plans for New Years! Going to Brynn's house to get some food and hang out with the family and various friends.
Yay!

That's.. Pretty much it.

Well, I'm off to go.. I don't know. Do stuff until I fall asleep.

-Nolan

No comments: