Saturday, December 15, 2012

12/15- New clothes again!

Today was interesting.

I woke up a couple hours earlier than I needed to... Oh well.
But around 2, I texted Bethany that I was free, and we went and hung out!

We went to the mall and walked around a bit. I got a new pair of earrings, then we walked around talking bout stufffffff.

Then went to Plato's and I got some new clothes! A nice shirt, and another long-sleeve shirt-hoodie-thing.

We went to King Sooper's and did some Christmas shopping for her, picking up some gift cards for family and such.

Then I found out that my earrings were gone.
I was bummed.

She went home, I went home.

I told my mom about losing the earrings, and she said I could pick up a new pair, along with my clear stud for Aaron's wedding.
If I wear my lip ring to the wedding, I shall be destroyed with fire and brimstone.

SO I'm getting a clear stud!

Let's see...

I played a bunch of Street Fighter with a friend tonight. We're both getting pretty good!
I picked up Rose as my third. So underplayed. Which makes her awesome.

And now I'm watching CAPTAIN 'MURICA.
Gonna grab some popcorn too.

I'm off to yell "FREEDOM" and "DAMN NAZIS" every 10 minutes of the movie.

Night!
-Nolan

No comments: