Friday, December 7, 2012

12/7-Fancy clothes, chocolate-covered pretzels, bank robbing!

Today is actually going very well.
I'm having a great time!

I went to lunch with Devin at Heritage! It was fun.
So much food.

I went to class, nothing special there.

Came home, played a bit, and mom picked up some new shirts for me!
They worked well with my new v-neck.

So here's a picture.



I was feeling very fancy!
And attractive.
It's a new feeling.

Then Ben came over!
We hung out, watched some terrible Netflix movies, then went to King Soopers.
We couldn't find the chocolate-covered pretzels, and then there were a couple girls there that couldn't find them either!
We found them first, they were in the... Produce section?
Then we walked back to find the girls and told them where they were.

We were checking out and I told Ben that "we should have gotten their numbers!"
And I didn't know that they were... Right behind us.
I didn't know until we got home and Ben mentioned it.

So we came back with 2 quarts of tropical punch apiece, 12 chocolate chunk cookies, and a big box of chocolate-covered pretzels.



It's our girls night in.

We're fat.

Then we've been playing tons of video games.
I'm having a fantastic night.

And tomorrow I am going to study with a couple girls.
Studying all weekend.

Yay!

-Nolan

No comments: