Friday, December 21, 2012

12/20- Wedding!

Well, there's a few nights to update you all on!

Let's see... Drove up to Estes on Tuesday, spent the day up there.

Did our practice for the ceremony, then had dinner, then went back to our cabin for the night.

That night, we were given our groomsmen gifts.
We each got engraved pocket watches, each one different.
Mine is a little darker and sleeker than the others.

The wedding day was...
Quite fantastic.
I loved it.

I cried quite a bit.

I was a groomsman along with Ian, Bobby, and James.
It was so great.

I haven't felt so.. I don't know.

I loved the feeling.

During the summer, I looked over to where the bridesmaids were, and Lindsey and I were totally bawling our eyes out.

So we exchanged a hug and high five, as crying buddies.



Ta-da!

Side note, I actually like how I look in a tux!

Some of the students in Aaron's class showed up!
I got to sit and talk with Elisa, which was awesome, because I've missed her so much.
Then Jessica showed up! So we danced together for a few songs, then they started line dancing soooooooo I wasn't gonna do that.

It was an awesome night.

Ian drove me up there, so we all stayed up in Estes for a second night, because the weather was atrociously bad.

So we headed out back to Fort Collins around 11:30 or so.

We got to my house, and Ian has been over since then!
Dane, Cameron, and Brayden all came over too!

We've been hanging out and gaming all day.

It's time for bed though, since Geoff is heading over tomorrow as well.

Uhh..

I don't know about my emotions tonight.
I mean, I know what's going through it for the most part, but..
I'm keeping myself distracted for a reason.

Time for some music and video games!

Nighty night,

-Nolan


No comments: