Thursday, December 27, 2012

12/26- I forgot to blog! Also, my heart is particularly active right now.

This is the first time in a long time that i legitimately forgot to blog.
I climbed into bed, got comfy, and actually closed my eyes, then sat up and realized I forgot to blog!

I actually said out loud "Aw HELL naww!"
And got up, clicked my laptop off of sleep, sat up, took a drink of water, and put on "Toes" by Lights.

That seems to be my "go to" song when I'm... I don't even know.
When I'm feeling slightly upset, slightly happy, and a little bit confused.



I just adore this song.
And this girl.
She's a phenomenal singer.

Obviously one of my favorites, because she's pretty damn awesome.

Let's see... Today..

Woke up, actually cleaned up my room and gathered some clothes and hung them back in my closet.

I mean, for a solid hour, I actually did something.
Weird.

Then I was pretty pumped, because my Turtle Beach headset arrived!!!

And within the first 15 minutes, I had to go return them because of an obnoxious buzzing and high-pitched whine was going on, and wouldn't stop.

I was.. Pissed off, to say the least.
But I got to Best Buy, walked around, looked at other headsets, and got to play "Best Buy Employee" for a little bit.

I was looking through headsets, and a woman asked an employee some stuff about them, and he didn't know.

I promptly answered her question, and a few more.
I helped her decide, and she walked off.
Then within a few minutes, I found her again and showed her another headset that I thought would fit well.
However, she had already looked at it, and decided to get the other.

But hey, I got thanked profusely and introduced to the other woman she was shopping with.

Yay! Brownie points!

And helped another couple and answered questions about the headsets.
Anyway.

Got home, bummed out.
Sat around, did nothing..

Got the idea of selling my PSP and everything, and buying a 3DS!

I figured, the only reason I play on my PSP is for Monster Hunter and Blaz Blue.
And the 3DS has the newest Monster Hunter coming out within a year, and Ian already has a 3DS, and Aaron is getting one.

So, I'm gonna pick one up so I can actually play Monster Hunter with other people!

I have around 200 hours on the other one.. But none is co-op.

I'm not complaining, great game!
I just figured it'd be more fun to play some co-op.

So I gathered everything up, cleaned it up, formatted it, grabbed games, cases, chargers, and headed off to Gamestop to see what they would pay.

Now, online, the PSP itself was going for 100-150 dollars.

I got to Gamestop, unloaded everything, and waited for him to ring it up.

PSP 3000 in fantastic condition,
Hard case,
Soft outer case,
8 GB memory stick,
2 games.

And he was going to give me a whopping...

52 dollars.

But 42 cash.

I asked "Wait, 152?"

"No, 52. Would you like that in credit or cash?"

I promptly laughed and said "Nah, I think I'll take it home. The PSP itself goes for maybe 100 dollars. Thanks though!"

He genuinely looked confused why I wasn't going for that deal.

Seriously.
Gamestop is good for 2 things;

Selling old games you don't want that you know wouldn't sell on eBay or anything,
Pre-order bonuses,
And making purchases under 20 dollars.
That's it.

But offering me 52 dollars for something that can go for maybe 175.. That's a new low.
I lost more respect.
Anyway.

Uhhh..
So I went home and put my stuff up on Craigslist.
Caleb might buy the PSP, might not.
I'm not sure.
I have yet to get Christmas presents and money, so that will make it easier to get the 3DS.

Game system comes first, then the headset.
I can live with my dinky little Xbox headset for now.
I only really use it for Street Fighter anyway.

I picked up Sniper: Ghost Warrior on Steam because.. Dude. 2 dollars for a decent game?
I'm good with that.

I want to get MW3 soon, because I miss having an online shooter.
Yeah, I give Call of Duty shit all the time, but it sells for a reason.
It's a fun game.
Granted, each one is just the same thing with new guns and maps, but at least it's something to play.

Then on top of that, I have to get Resident Evil 5 to play with Geoff.
And Sniper Elite V2 also is on my list, because even on the highest difficulty, Sniper: GW is way too easy.
No bullet drop!
Or wind resistances or anything.

--------------------

So that's my day.
Now for the little part where I... Don't talk about my day.

I feel like.. I don't know.
I'm not seeing the excitement in blogging right now.

I mean, I won't stop, because it's pretty much second nature now, and I do it to talk about my day anyway.

I'm getting from anywhere between 20 to 50 blog views a day, but I need to remind myself that my daily blogs are getting less than 5 views.

So to you, dedicated viewer, thanks.
I think I've said that exact same line before.
Doesn't matter!
Said it again!

Something I've realized for a while now, but never actually mentioned, is that after 2 AM, I'm different.
My filter is kind of turned off, and you'll really get to hear the things that are really on my mind.

It's when I'm the most excited, when I'm the most heartbroken, when I'm the most romantic, when I'm the happiest, when I'm the most depressed, when I'm the most caring, when I'm the most confused.

After 2, I'm every mood possible.

Take right now, for example.
I'm kind of happy because I realized that I'm starting to barely kind of maybe heal from a bunch of shit that went down this year.
I mean, it's gonna be a while before I'm back to me, but.. I'll take the small victories where I can.

And dear god, I'm feeling overly cute and romantic.

I want to love.
After seeing Aaron and Steph get married..

I want love, I want that someone, I want to find the person that I'll spend my life waking up next to, I want someone to hold my heart.

And now I'm tearing up, because of all that stuff I just said.
I just want my heart to go somewhere besides just sitting and falling apart in my chest every day.

For the first time in a long time, I can honestly say that I have a crush on someone.
Not love, not just attracted to, a real crush, something from junior high.

Now, when I wake up, I'm going to just remind myself to not look at this blog, because I'll want to change it.
I don't confess things much, but I guess that's a little confession or 2 that I just put on here.

I'm getting dizzy and confused, and overly fascinated with this music video.


God, she's gorgeous.
Add her to my list of celebrity crushes.

I'm so damn romantic and... Weird when I'm like this!
Seriously!
I'm feeling obsessed with beauty right now.

Aaaaaaaah.

I'm also feeling... Caring. And friendly.

I need to send some messages to some people on Facebook.
I feel like they might need a little smiley face in their inbox.
Maybe it'll make waking up a little more bearable for them.

I'm dizzy and confused.

Part of that may be that I just took 2 heavy anti-psychotic//antidepressant//mood stabilizers.

That never really affected me because all I thought is it got me tired.
Until a while ago when I realized how loopy it actually makes me.
It's kind of fun.

Okay, I need to sleep.
The moonlight is streaming into my room right now, and it's beautiful.

I'm going to go to sleep with my window open, so I can at least stare at the moon for a few minutes before I pass out.

And plus, the sunlight will hit me in the face this morning, so I'll wake up easier.

Well damn, this blog was much much longer than I expected it to be.

See? Goes to show that I'm more open to talking past 1AM, especially after I've taken my meds.

Ah well.

Good night//good morning, etc etc.

-Nolan


No comments: