Saturday, December 8, 2012

12/8- I left the house again!

Today was actually fun!

I woke up, surprise.
Took a long hot shower and made myself look pretty, because I was going to study with Ashley and Rebecca.

I got to campus, and Ashley showed up, but Rebecca didn't.
So we sat and studied for an hour or so, quizzing over key terms and such.
Then we decided we needed coffee.

We, as in she.
So we went and got some coffee, then went and returned some of my books.

However, I decided I needed a chocolate shake.
So I said I would get one, and she was welcome to come along.

Which she did!
We hung out for about an hour and a half or so after we studied.
We drove around, talking, making fun of people, and getting to know each other a little more, then dropped her back off at her dorm.
She said that her and her friend were going to go shopping, and when we got back, they were gone.
I offered to take her to wherever her friends were, but she said no.
I hope I didn't sound creepy.

The more time I spend with her, the more I like her.
She's got a sense of humor similar to mine, she likes the same TV shows I do, same music, and she reads as much as I do. She was brought up reading a bunch, so she uses fancy words like digress and animosity.

I'm hoping that over break we can go get lunch or something.
Depending on how that goes.. I might ask her out.
Not sure yet, but.. I want to!
I think she's interested too, but I'm not quite sure.
I mean, she redid her nails and put on a little more eye makeup today than she usually has.

Yes, I noticed!
She usually has a smaller amount of eyeliner on and a little less eyeshadow.
She had a little more eyeliner, and blended the eyeshadow differently.
She didn't overdo it either.

However, I could be completely wrong!
I could just be telling myself that to pretend I'm observant.
Ah well.

Either way,
I like her,
And I can't wait to see her again.

And I know for a fact that she doesn't read this blog, so I can say stuff like this and not worry if she sees it.

Oh! I returned my books and mom gave me $10!
So I bought 2 copies of Orcs Must Die 2, the DLC for it, and Portal 2.

Thank you Steam.

I did my first Reddit giveaway for my second copy!
I said whoever made me laugh the hardest won.

So this one won.



I found it hysterical.

And this is my jam tonight.



I haven't heard it for a few years, so I'm totally rocking out to it.

But now I'm going to play Portal 2.

FOR SCIENCE!

-Nolan

No comments: