Thursday, December 6, 2012

12/5- New sweatpants! And a shirt!

Hooooraaay new clothes!

My mom picked up some new sweatpants and a nice v-neck sweater.

The sweats feel like my legs are encased in a delicious cloud *_*

And the v-neck is really nice!
I also asked if she'd be on the lookout for one of those thin scarves that's more for show rather than keeping your neck warm.

Because I want one.
Because I like scarves.

They're cute.
DON'T JUDGE MEH.

Today wasn't that bad.

I got some studying done, learned some more stuff that's going to be on all my finals, and in general, got more prepared for them.
I'm not as scared anymore.

I mean, I'm still stressed. But not terrified out of my wits anymore.

Hmm what else what else..
Oh! I found a girl that I'm interested in! She's in my literature class, and she's really nice and fun to be around.

I invited her and another girl in my group to study over the weekend.
Hopefully they do.
If not, maybe I'll ask to go to coffee with her or something.

I also met a cute guy on Facebook.
Not like... Creeping on him or anything.
But he seems nice!
So I should probably get to know him, rather than just be content to sit in a corner and wait for him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think that's it.
Oh! Friday I'm getting lunch with Devin at Heritage.
That should be fun!

I've come to realize a few more things with my emotional life.
For the most part, mentally avoiding certain subjects helps me deal with them in the long run.
I'm not saying to completely forget about them forever, but.. Well, keeping them pushed out of my mind helps a lot.
I don't mean that I'll run from them forever, but I figure that leaving them in a box in the corner of my mind then tackling them when I'm ready is a good strategy.
Recently, I've stopped that, because I learned some other stuff that has made me upset.
But after talking to Sara last week, I realized that I need to be more active in dealing with my own shit.

Hopefully that'll start taking effect soon.

Soooo yeah.
That's my day.

I'm off to mindlessly explode cars and crash into things on Saint's Row III.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: