Saturday, December 22, 2012

2/22- I slept today. A lot.

It's true!

I slept today.

A lot.

That's pretty much my entire day..

Slept until 1:30, then went to my room, fell asleep at 2, then slept until 6.

Sadly, this means I'm very awake right now so I won't fall asleep soon.

Dad and I watched the new Resident Evil movie!

I loved it.

But my main complaint..

They should have called it something else, then said "Inspired by the Resident Evil franchise," rather than labeling it as something that Capcom made.

It's a great movie, but it wreaks havoc with the characters and plots.
And viruses.

I mean, I get that they added a whole new character (Alice), but they didn't need to completely mess with the rest of it..

Yeah. Say "Inspired by," and I'd be much happier with it.

Oh well.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: