Friday, November 2, 2012

11/1- November.. Already?

Well, it's November. That was pretty fast.
Part of me is very happy that it's November!
It's relatively close to being Christmas!
I'm hoping I can get my first tattoo as my Christmas present this year.

The other part of me is decidedly not happy that it's November.
The next months coming up to my birthday are going to be a little.. Iffy.

But as usual, I just gotta keep myself busy!

Anyway.

Well, the guys are coming over tomorrow!

Shaun, Ben, Caleb, Aaron, and Geoff.
At least I think they all are. Gotta confirm with them.

Uhm..
I don't know what else to say.

Just.. Yeahhh.
No idea.

Oh!

Check out this blog right here.
Kevin has some phenomenal photography, and his life is actually interesting!

So check it out. I like his blog a lot.

I think that's it..
I'm going to bed.

See ya!

-Nolan

No comments: