Saturday, November 24, 2012

11/23- Today was a Ke$ha sort of day..

I'm not quite sure why today was a Ke$ha day.
I woke up listening to her, and basically just jammed out to her music all day.
Except when I was craving some We Came As Romans. Then I listened to them.

Weird.
I woke up and scraped some paint off the porch and back patio so my dad can paint over them..

Then napped.
Then went to Caleb's house!

Then David's house!

And now I'm home.

Today, Caleb spent some money on Steam for the sale.
And the first thing he bought was Street Fighter for meeeee!
Cause I bought him it over the summer, so he paid me back.

Woot!
I'm waiting for that to download, so I can finally have my first online match.
Hopefully I don't get paired against someone from Japan.
They'll wreck me.

Today, the guys are spending the night at my house.
Woo! We get to play Fatal Frame again!

-Nolan

No comments: