Monday, November 12, 2012

11/12- Midterm: I didn't fail!

Hooray!
I didn't fail my midterm!
I actually got an 86 or so.
The literature one.

Let's see..
Today wasn't looking good.
Woke up sad, had a bad day..
I took a test I wasn't ready for.
Day was.. Not very good.

I came home and.. Was lazy. Sat around.
Surprise.
But I had Cafe Mex for dinner as a little reward for doing well on my midterm.

Aside from that.. Yeah, my evening hasn't been fantastic, but not bad.

I have a lot of stuff on my mind tonight.
It's not all bad, and it's not all good.
It's a bit of everything.

As usual!

Hmm.
I've got some decisions I'm thinking about.
I.. Really have to think about them.
They're not life-changing, but.. Yeaahhh.

I'm tired.
And out of it.
I'm not sure why.

Oh well.
Bed time for Nolan some time in the near future!
-Nolan

No comments: