Friday, November 16, 2012

11/15- JOLLY COOPERATION!

Errr.. Sooooooo..
I don't know what I want to talk about tonight.
I mean, I'm like that every night.
I guess tonight is just one of those nights.

Today wasn't really a good day.
I mean, it wasn't horrid, but..

Well, the evening was terrible.

Overall, I've done nothing all day.
Lots of Dark Souls, because I can play online now!
At least for two weeks.

I guess..
I've been really, really unhappy as of late.
So I've been doing anything possible to keep myself occupied.

I mean yeah, that's gaming.
I wanted to work out today.
I was sitting there, and I looked at my stomach, and..



Yeahh. It wasn't pretty.
So now I need to start working out.
That'll give me something else to do as well!

In other news, one of my closest and best friends is getting married!
No, not Aaron.
Another one. A girl, to be precise.

It's.. Well, it's going to be in a few years.
But for the last.. Two? Three? Years, we've been talking about..

I might be the one to give her away at her wedding.
I mean, I'm a groomsman for sure, but.. It's a maybe. Still have some things to work through first.

But still!
I mean.. I'd be so, so honored and delighted to do that.
It makes me all teary-eyed and everything.

She's been one of my best friends for years.
That alone made me smile.

And since I swore to her that I'd be at her wedding, I guess I'll have to stick around for a few more years.

I GUESS.

Let's see..
I got a 67.5% on my last World Lit test!
I think that's pretty damn good.
Considering we covered 3 ancient Hindu sacred texts, part of the Bible, part of the Qu'ran, and 4 separate ancient Chinese poetry books?
I think I did decently.

Hopefully the next one will be better though.
And it's over Dante's Divine Comedy, which I can read. Easily.
Annnnnnd.. I'm actually interested in the Divine Comedy.
So that helps.

Uhh.
I'm jamming to some Dave Matthews right now while I write the blog.
I'm going to go back to some Dark souls and see if I can be a SUNBRO and help people win.

Good night!

-Nolan



No comments: