Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11/27- I got out of the house!

I actually did!
I had class, obviously.
But then I came home.

Well, I went and got Cafe Mex first.
Then came home.

Ate food,
Practiced some street fighter with a friend for a couple hours,
(Yes, practiced! Maybe some day I'll be in a tournament. Sounds geeky, but hey.. Money is money).

After that, I took a nap for a couple hours.
After that, I went out to get coffee with Sara.

I got to Alley Cat early, and tried to find us a spot.
I ended up having to ask a cute girl if I could sit at the same table while I waited for a friend.
My words all tripped over each other, and I messed up the simple sentence "Can I sit here" in at least 5 ways before I got it out.
She only heard the last sentence, so it worked out.

Sara then got to the Alley Cat and it was packed. So we went to Pizza Casbah!
Where we sat and reveled in the warmth.

Then we got in the car to go to Mugs!
Which she forgot where it was.

Sooooo we drove around town until 1 in the morning.
It was a very good venting session.

Lots of talking about life and such.
It was really nice hanging out with someone new.

And she also owes me one week of Chai tea, as per our agreement!
It's a long story.

"Long story" as in "I don't want to write about it because I'm lazy".

That's my day.

Now, to Street Fighter!

Then bed.

-Nolan

No comments: