Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/7- Comic-filled day!

Well, today was nothing special.

But, I did end up doing that sticky note thing that I linked to yesterday.
I put maybe 20 or 30 sticky notes on campus with happy things, like
"You look great today!"
"Have an awesome day!"
"You are loved."

That kind of thing.
I also saw some other ones from other people too, so it was really cool, seeing other people do the same.

I also started my own web comic!
Right here!

I also put a bunch on Reddit, and I've gotten...
Mostly good reviews.
Some of them, people didn't like.

So I just deleted them, because I didn't like logging on and seeing people argue.

But.. Yeah. I kind of like making them!
I'm basically making empty templates that can be re-used for various topics.
That's what Dinosaur Comics does, and it works well for them.

Obviously, mine aren't clever.
Or.. Smart.
Or detailed.

But hey, I have fun writing them, and I find them kinda funny.

Uh, I think that's all I have for the day.

Check out the comic page.
I'll link it up on the top, next to my Tumblr and stuff.

Check it regularly, because I'm going to try and get at least one comic per day.
Maybe more if I'm feeling creative.

The coolest comment I've gotten for them is from this guy on Reddit.

Here's the link to them.
Basically, he liked the ones I've posted, and wanted to know if there were a bunch of them, because he wanted to read them.

That's so awesome!

So hopefully I can think of one funny thing to say per day.

A lot of them are going to be based around gaming, because.. That's what I'm good at.
But some will be just stupid little things.

Well, I'm off to play some Dark Souls, then get some sleep.

Bye!

-Nolan




No comments: