Monday, November 26, 2012

11/26- Not much has happened today..

I really need to get a social life.

Nothing really happened today.

SHOCKING!

What a crazy turn of events!



But anyway.

I woke up and had another one of my fun "bad omens".
My earbuds died..
At least mostly.

I can barely hear the music.

Which means I'm going to use my headphones until I get another $7 for a new pair.
But still.

Class all went fine, nothing new there.

Christmas is in a few weeks!
Which means finals are within 3 weeks!

I'm freaking out pretty bad.
It's scary.

Uh..
That's actually it.

I've been talking to a few random people on Tumblr that followed me, so that's fun!

I bought a chocolate bar earlier.
Yum.

It's helping me feel fat- I mean better.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Well, I'm going to go read some of Dante's Purgatorio.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: