Friday, November 30, 2012

11/29- Not much happened today..

Well, today paled in comparison to yesterday.
Nothing really happened.

I had people add me on Facebook and tell me I was an inspiration.. That was really cool.
I've basically just left that status up, and I'm going to leave it for a while so that people will see it.

A few girls were excited to talk to me because I can officially be the gay best friend!
Something I've always wanted to be. And that's not sarcastic.

Oh! There was a Humble Bundle package of THQ games for as much as you wanted to pay.
I paid $1.. I'm poor and cheap, I know.
But I also spent another $10 on games for my friends!

So I bought around 70 games for $10.

There's my Christmas shopping done!

I'm playing Saint's Row: The Third.

It's...
Grand Theft Auto, Just Cause 2, and Crackdown all rolled into one game.

It's so much fun.

I'm also downloading the Company of Heroes series, so I'll try those out as well.

Tomorrow, I'm going to lunch with Jacy!
I'm interested to see how people will react when I walk into Heritage tomorrow.

It should be interesting.

Then later in the evening, I might be going to the movies with Ashley and some friends!
I'm very excited for that too.
I need to meet new people.

Uh.. That's it I guess.
Night!

-Nolan

No comments: