Thursday, November 22, 2012

11/22- Turkey Day

It's Thanksgiving!

Today was.. Decent.
Woke up, played a little.
Cleaned the bathroom.

Mark and Rachel came over, and Mark fixed the last bit of my engine that was annoying us, so now the check engine light isn't constantly on!
Hooray!

And my car is running on 4 out of 4 cylinders!

I mean, it's never going to be a fast car.
But it's quick. And it's fun.

He said he knows a guy who's selling a 2.2 along with a turbo kit for around $950.
I've changed up my plans with that car so many times.
But I've figured it out for reals.
I'm going to:

1. Buy a 2.2 along with a turbo kit
2. Buy new seats
3. Buy electric door locks
4. Buy electric windows
5. Buy a speaker system

It won't be a crazy car or anything.
But a 2.2 turbo will be fun to drive, and with new parts, it'll stay together and run better for a while, until I buy an STi.

Or a BRZ.
Or both.

Anyway.

I picked up the game RAGE today for $5 on the Steam sale.. It's fun!
I mean, it's not something that I would have paid full price for ($25), but it's definitely worth the pocket change I had.
I'm hoping that Street Fighter goes on sale.. I really really want it.
I've been waiting for a year to get it!

So hopefully I'll have the money buy the time it's on sale.

I'm blogging early because I'm tired, and I'll most likely pass out earlier tonight.
I'm okay with that.

Tomorrow, I'm scraping off some paint on our porch and the back patio, then headed to Caleb's house.
Then David's house for the night.

Then they're at my house Saturday night!

Yay!

I'm off to go.. I don't know. Listen to music and stuff.

-Nolan

No comments: