Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 finals left... I got this.

Today wasn't bad, it wasn't good.
The ending was good.

I was really stressed, and I told Jess. She ended up hauling ass to my house, and I went outside.
We sat in her car and played music, talked, laughed, and all-around made me relax and feel better.
It was awesome.
Only 3 people have ever been there for me the way she had. Jess, Aaron, and Erin.
It's comforting to know that I have friends who will drive to my house just because I'm upset.

I love it.
I'm done blogging for now, because I have to be up at 6 in the morning for a final tomorrow!
Woohoo.
I've been cramming a bit, so I'm hoping it goes well.
I'm studying right now.
But I'm going to sit back and play some Street Fighter afterwards.
It helps calm me down.
The thought that goes into playing helps me relax.
Combos, reaction time, changing up strategies.. It helps.

I said I didn't want to go back inside to Jess, and she sprayed her perfume on me and wrote "Jess <3's You!"
on my hand.
It's so cute.
It will help me tomorrow morning and get me motivated for my test.

So yeah.

Good night!
Tomorrow, I have 3 finals.
Then SUMMER!

Finally.
I'm excited.

-Nolan

No comments: