Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 4: Fun!

Today was good!
I hung out with Jess for most of the day.
We hung around the house, and went to City Park to see her mom's memorial bench.
I liked it.
We walked around then went to get on the swings!
We had fun swinging around for a bit, but I started to feel nauseous, so we stopped. We went home and sat around for a bit, then went to Horsetooth and watched the sunset. It was fun.

We then headed back to my place to watch Beetlejuice! Because I had never seen it.
Then we watched Fairly Oddparents.
And fell asleep.

Barely woke up in time to have her head home.
So yeah.
I'm nice and comfy in my room, watching Moribito. It's a pretty good anime.
I like it so far.

Uh..
Yeah. That's my day!
I'm off to game a bit then sleep.
See you all later!

-Nolan

No comments: