Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Numero Uno: Toast!

Yum.
Toast.
Buttery toast.

If you sad that in Ed's voice, I applaud you.

Today was nothing special.
Didn't have class!
In fact, I don't have class at all this week.
Which is awesome.

Today, I woke up around 11 and got straight to studying.
Gross.
But I studied! Yay! A lot of the day was spent studying.
Then around 3:30, I left for my Philosophy final. It wasn't.... Too bad.
I mean, I didn't do great.
But I don't think I failed.

I hope I didn't.
The entire class was conceptual, so there weren't many hard facts to memorize.
So the final was a little rough. But I think I did alright.

Hopefully.

Came home, studied. Played some Dungeon Defenders.
I have quite a few hours on it.
However, it's because a LARGE portion of it is spent AFK, keeping my shop up.
I'm trying to make some money. I have 2 pieces of trans armor, and I have money for another piece.
Which means I need 2 pieces! I'm excited to get a full set.
Maybe I'll be able to solo some harder stuff.
So hopefully that happens by the end of this week.

And I just checked, I have EXACTLY 600 million mana.
O.O
That's weird. I rarely have exact amounts. So it's.... super... exciting... Woohoo.

Well, I'm done blogging. Not in the best of moods tonight.
So sleep well everyone!
I'll see you all tomorrow.

-Nolan

No comments: