Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 15: Fun!

Today was boring up until about... 7 or so.
Work, waking up, eating.. Yeah.
I watched Fast Five today. I love that movie.
I love all the Fast and Furious movies. Not because things are really.. Accurate.
I mean, it teaches you that the MORE times you shift, the FASTER you go.

But I love watching car stunts // tricks and such.
And there are SO many pretty cars. So I love watching those movies.
I went and picked up Jess, and we did a few things!
First we went home and tried to figure out what to do.

We went to the dollar store to get a frisbee! We wanted to play frisbee.
Being a dollar store, I gawked around at great stuff I could buy for a dollar.
We ended up getting 2 frisbees in case one broke, and a can of silly string.
Because we were standing in line and we turned around and..
"... SILLY STRING."
We got some lime green. We have no idea what we're going to do with it.
Then we went and hung around the park for a bit.
We went on some swings, then played frisbee, then laid on the grass with my head in her lap.
We also played in the sand.
And by played in the sand, I mean I did this.


I had to draw the shape, then use darker sand to make it more visible.
It took me a minute to draw it, then another 3 or 4 minutes to use the darker sand to fix it haha.

Then we went home and watched some Mindfreak, then Demitri Martin!

That.. Was basically my day.
It had a good ending.

I'm... I'm not sure how I'm feeling at the moment. 
I've been really.. I don't know. My emotions all seem to be clashing all the time.

Oh well.
Time for video games!

Good night!
-Nolan

No comments: