Friday, May 4, 2012

Capri Sun, GOOSHERS, Zebra The Unicorn, Little Miss Sunshine!

Again, the title basically says it all. My day was pretty amazing!
Jessi and I took Caleb and Christine to lunch!
Jessi called me around 9:00, when both of us woke up, then kind of fell asleep and woke up a few times.
While texting.
But hey, I picked her up and we made it on time!
So we went to lunch with them, which was really fun. I had a good time, and I hope they did too.

After lunch, we decided to go shop a bit!
So we went to Kohl's to find a sweatshirt for us, but there wasn't any, because it's summer or something like that.
Pssshh.
We were at Guitar Center, and she showed me this really cool drum set that she had been looking at the day before. It was awesome.

So we went to Toys R' Us.
Not really a stuffed animal we wanted... But we saw a bunch of LEGOs, and we ragged on the fact that the piece count per set has dropped dramatically, and the prices were too damn high.
We didn't like that.

Then we went to Super Target! We found a cute little stuffed zebra. We named it Unicorn.
 Also, if you've seen Steve Byrne's stand up, you know his joke about cougars? That they always have Capri Sun and Gushers?
So we also bought some Capri Suns and Gushers. Also, I found an 89c Hot Wheels car I wanted!
Lamborghini Aventadore LP700. It now sits next to my Porsche 911 GT3RS.
They're pretty awesome.

Then we went to my work. I went to work for my 2 hours, so she basically walked around the mall and square near my corner. Then I called her, and she walked back and we went home.
Got home, and basically spent the night cuddling, tickling, laughing, and watching movies.

It was a pretty great day.
And tomorrow (today) is Friday! Weekend!
Time to get my ass in gear and study.
Finals next week.
Yup.

Stressful week ahead. But then I'm done! Yes!
*fist pump*

So yeah.
Good night!

Have a good day everybody.

-Nolan

No comments: