Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 3: Sleepy

Well, it's day 3 of summer.
That's right, day 3!

Not sure why I had to reiterate that it's day 3, but I figured I should.

Today was.. Iffy.
Woke up feeling alright. Had some breakfast, then hung out in my room.
I was... Unhappy for a decent chunk of the day, so I ended up sleeping a lot.
But I kind of cheered up.

Okay, I didn't really cheer up. But Aaron and Dan came over, which was nice.
We're hanging out in the basement. They're asleep, and I'm watching From Paris With Love.

Although I've already seen it and I remember what happens, so I think I'm going to change it.
Please hold.

Now I'm watching Sherlock.
I love this show.
But there are only 3 episodes on Netflix right now.... Sad day.
Hmph.

I've decided I need to learn how to play as Vega in Street Fighter. Among top-tier players, he's barely even seen.
I don't compare myself to a top-tier player, but I really want to learn how to play him because he's barely played.
When it comes to video game character choice, I'm a hipster. I choose the least-played or most difficult characters.
So I need to try out Vega after I write this blog.

Also, tomorrow, I'm spending the day with my wonderful girlfriend.
I'm quite excited to see her again. We're going to find stuff to do all day!
We might build a pillow fort.
Because we are just that badass.
And watch fun movies, obviously.

I'm very excited.
So!
I'm off to game some more before I go to sleep.
I'll talk to you all later!

Have a good evening and a better morning.
-Nolan

No comments: