Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 14: Pretty standard.

Not much happened today. I went to sleep at 6 in the morning, so I slept until 2 or so.
Woke up, ate some cereal, hung around the house... Went to work, came home.
Threw up twice at work. So I only got about 2 and a half hours in.
Came home... Did nothing.

I'm blogging right now because I built for a NMHC survival on Dungeon Defenders, and I'm just hanging out and letting the game progress. I got to wave 25 easily a few days ago, so I promised to bring along one of my friends so he could get an achievement. So right now, I'm leveling the brand new Summoner class while he runs around DPS-ing things and upgrading or repairing any defenses that need it.

Ah I love Dungeon Defenders. Great game.

Uh.. Not much else happened.
My mood has been pretty standard today. Up, down, all around.
I missed Jess really badly today. I know it's only been a week since we've seen each other..
But I just.. Really miss her. Tomorrow, we're going to go see a movie or.. Do what we always do!
Watch movies in my basement, tv shows, then one of us falls asleep.
Either way, it'll be fun.
Sunday, we're going to a couple graduation parties, which should be fun.
I get to go as her date, which will be awesome! I get to be somebody's date. Yayy.

Yeah.. That's my day.
This weekend should be better than this week was.

See you all later!

-Nolan

No comments: