Tuesday, May 8, 2012

...... Kerp?

I'm trying to think of titles, and all I can think of is words that have "erp" in them.
Oh well.

Today was good.
I woke up at 11, and spent the day studying, up until 6, when Jessi and Meghan came over.
Meghan stayed for an hour or so, then left.

Jess and I watched "Pay It Forward" which was a really really good movie! I liked it.
Ending was sad. It made Jessi cry.
Almost got me.

Almost.

Then we worked on some schoolwork and listened to music, fixed her iPod, and started a list of music that I need to get her.

Yup.
Unicorn went back to her house, which means I have her hoodie for a while.
I miss Unicorn already! What else am I supposed to cuddle with when I fall asleep?

Not sure.
But I should be fine.
This week is busy, so I'm not sure how much I'll see her.
After this week though.. Summer!
A summer with her.
Which I fondly hope will be the best summer I've had in a while.

Good morning everyone!
Have a good day.

-Nolan

No comments: