Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 2: Boring

Today was quite boring.
Not bad though.

Woke up, ate food, played video games.
I ended up taking a nap later in the day.
The nap was.. Interesting.
I had a 7 layer dream.
Very Inception-y.
But they were nightmares.

There were very cute and wonderful parts, but.. There were parts where everything fell apart.
I woke up.. Not sure how I was feeling.
Depressed.
But I had a nap! Woo.

Then I basically hung around the house and played video games and slept.

Went out to dinner with dad, which was nice. Good food.

Well, I'm not really in the mood to blog.
As usual.

That's weird, I never seem to be "in the mood" to blog.
Huh.

Well hopefully, I'll start feeling happier and more excited when I blog more.

Good night!

Good morning?
Eh.
Either one works.

-Nolan

No comments: