Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 9: Easy and relaxing!

Today was good.
It was basically just laying around the house, napping a little, then Jess came over for the evening.
We watched lots of tv shows and watched parts of movies.
We started a movie, but I was having... Mental // emotional issues with the movie, so we decided to save it for a better time.

All in all, it was a good day.
I liked it.

Right now, I'm... I'm not quite sure how I'm feeling.
I'm.. Yeah. Up and down.
Little emotional right now, but I know it will pass soon.
I just have to wait it out a bit.

But I have our stuffed zebra, Unicorn, that will help me fall asleep tonight.
And I'm going to play some video games to help me calm down and focus my thoughts.

Right now, I'm addicted to Trials Evolution.
I'm determined to get this good at it.


Crazy, right?

Well, I'm off to play a bit then head to sleep.

Here's hoping I can fall asleep smiling!

Have a good day everybody! It's summer!
At least for some of us it is.
If it's not yet, hang in there! Summer break! Yay!

-Nolan

No comments: