Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 11: Work, Movie, Dungeon Defenders, Street Fighter!

Day 11.. Yay!
Not sure why I put yay.

Just because.
Today I woke up late, went to work, came home, played video games, then went to a movie!

Work was okay. 3 hours in the sun was nice. I got made fun of a few times. Eh. Comes with the job.
Played some video games when I got home. Dungeon Defenders frustrated me for a good 2 hours, so I stopped.
Then played Street Fighter! Same result. Seth is a pain in the ass to fight. So much teleporting and grappling.
Pisses me off. Although, I did figure out how to play as Vega (somewhat). He's one of my new favorite characters along with Oni, Ken, Akuma, and... Not sure. Sagat and Adon are fun to play. Adon applies pressure like a boss.
And Sagat just hurts peoples' faces. With fireballs. And knees. And elbows. And fists. And feet.

So then I went to see Wrath of the Titans with Liberty, before she goes back to Washington.
It was really good! They pulled off Greek mythology very well. Everything about it was awesome.
Very good scaling. As in, the giant god was.... Giant. Quite giant.
I liked it. A bit cheesy at times, but still really cool.

Right now, I'm sitting and watching Burn Notice, debating if I want to play Dungeon Defenders or Street Fighter.
Hmm.

Not sure.
I need to give M. Bison a try. Since I played Vega, I know better understand playing characters with 'charge' moves. And Bison has better health and a little better damage output.
Hmm.
I'll probably play both! Hooray!
Well, I'm off for now.
I will talk to you all.. Tomorrow.

As usual!
So.. Yeah.
Good night, and I hope you wake up smiling!

-Nolan

No comments: