Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11- Hmmm.

Well, you know me.
Not much change.
Still the same old boring guy.

Today, I went to class.
Etc.

Jessi and I went to get coffee today!
We got Starbucks, then drove around a bit.
Up Horsetooth, back down, around town.. Etc.

That was very good. It made my day better.

I've decided to do a super-exciting change today!

Well, not sure how long.
I'm going to sleep in the basement for a couple days.
Not for any particular reason, but because I want to do at least something different.

And plus, I get to use the TV to watch stuff on Netflix, instead of my laptop.

And the way I look at it, it'll make it easier to get up, because the couch isn't that comfortable.
We'll see how that goes.
I'm sitting and doing some reading for class tomorrow.
Getting it out of the way.

Eating pretzels, watching some kung-fu movies.

The couch is so comfortable!
I mean, I have to lean forward, but it's still super comfy.

Ugh. I wish I had someone to train with. Or teach me some sort of martial art.
I have fun teaching myself, but I'd like a formal trainer some time.

Oh well!

I'm off to finish the movie, do some work, and get some sleep.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: