Thursday, September 6, 2012

9/6- Johnny Depp!

Today, not so much has happened. Went to class, came home, played some League.
I'm getting to the point that I can consistently contribute to my team in a positive way, even if I don't rack up the most kills.
Except for my last game.
It was something like 2/8/10 as Jungle Lee.
You know, it was because the enemy warded EVERYTHING and kept GANKING ME EVERYWHERE.

But I'm having so much fun as AD Kennen. Shaun recommended it, and now I love it.
See, I got myself the Muay Thai Lee Sin skin, and the Musketeer Twisted Fate skin, so I can motivate myself to play them more.
Which is working.
Every time I gank as Lee, I yell in all chat "TIGER KNEE", then bash their head in.

But anyway.

Then Jessi came over!!!
Ahh it was so nice. I missed her so much it was almost ridiculous.
It was amazing to finally see her. I made myself all pretty. Put on her favorite shirt, shaved my face until it was super smooth, then set up the basement for movies. Pretzels, water, and a warm sleeping bag.

We watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It was really, really good.
I mean, the fun part was just watching Johnny Depp trip balls the entire movie, and it had some hilarious dialogue and was pretty great, in my opinion.
Then I put some Big Bang Theory on her computer, along with a couple movies.

So, I'm in a fantastic mood.
Got some homework done, listening to a bunch of music.
I was listening to some Angerfist and techno-type music, but it started to bring up some unwanted memories, so I'm listening to Alkaline Trio instead!

Well, I'm going to shower, get in some comfy clothes, and play some League before bed.

OH!
It's FRIDAYYYYY!

-Nolan

No comments: