Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/25- Uhh.

It's kind of weird.
My entire day flew by.
Like, really fast.

And I have no idea why.
I really don't.

It's weird.
Kind of frustrating.

I fell asleep in my World Literature class.
However, that's the 2nd time I've fallen asleep this semester.
Yay! For not sleeping all the time!

You know how that one day, I almost got hit by cars on my longboard?

Yeah, same thing today. But a new record!
I almost got hit by 2 cars at the same time.
Mad skill.

It's hard to explain without hand motions.
But it wasn't very nice.

Today, overall, was...
I don't know.
It really, really went by quickly. It's annoying.

I had a good talk with one of my friends today. We talked about some stuff that.. Had been bothering me.
But.. I feel better. I'm glad I have wonderful friends.

Played some League with Dane and Caleb.
Played some Borderlands 2 with Shaun.
I'm playing that right now, actually.

It's helping me relax.

Oh!
Also!

This thing.

http://blog.reddit.com/2012/09/join-us-to-play-games-and-heal-kids.html

I'm going to be taking place in this.
I'm going to try and find some friends to join me!

If you're a gamer, read this and see what you think.
And if you like the idea, let me know. Maybe we can game together!

Have a good evening.

-Nolan

No comments: