Sunday, September 23, 2012

9/23- Thank God it's Monday.

Yes, you read the title right.
Weird! Right??

Well, let me explain.

I had a bad weekend.
I mean, I was able to hang out with 2 or 3 of my friends.
Not all at once, but.. You know. One at a time.
Which was nice. I'm glad I got to be around some people.

But overall, this weekend.. It wasn't so good.
See, when I'm left alone for more than 4 or 5 hours, I get more and more depressed.
I end up thinking of one thing that makes me upset, and then my mind focuses on that, then kind of.. Spreads out into a tree, and I gradually think of more and more things to be upset about.

So.. I've had that most of the weekend. Both Friday and Saturday, my friends were busy.

So... They were some bad nights. Today is a little less terrible.

In terms of nerd-dom, I've done pretty well in Monster Hunter.
Killed 2 of the bosses that were pissing me off the most.
Which was awesome.
Feeling of accomplishment there.

And tonight!
I got the chance to talk to a couple friends on Facebook. I was happy about that.

We got on the subject of Borderlands 2, and he asked if I had it yet.
I said that I didn't, but I'd basically kill to get it.
There was a moment of silence, and I got a pop up on steam.

"___ Has bought you Borderlands 2!"

I'm very happy about that, and it's been installed for like 30 minutes.
And it's been super-hard not to play it, because I had to study.

Which I'm done with.

SO.
Borderlands time.

Also, this video has stopped me from crying once or twice.

I put up on Facebook that someone should come and give me a hug.
No one did, but my friend Ben put this on my wall and said "This is the hug I'm giving you!"


It's so silly, and outrageous. I love it.

So.. Tonight is still.. I still feel upset, but I'm keeping myself as busy as possible until I pass out.

Tomorrow (today?) is Monday.
At least I'll have stuff to do, like go to class.

Nighty night.

-Nolan

No comments: