Thursday, September 6, 2012

9/5- Heyyyy... I have no clever title.

Yeah, I guess yesterday was that one special day when I have something to talk about.

Today, I really don't.
Kinda boring,eh?

I honestly don't have anything good to say.
I went to class, and.. Well, I slept through my first class.
However, that's because I was up until 4, then didn't wake up quickly, and also didn't drink my Dr. Pepper.
So it was my fault that I failed at getting up.

Let's see....
Went to class, came home, then went and got coffee with a friend, then came home.
I've been playing League almost since I got home. I mean, I've had dinner and took a break to eat and read and listen to some music, but.. For the most part, I've been playing League.
But my excuse is that this is the first time in a while that I've just sat down and played video games for an extended period of time.
I'm allowed that once in a while, right?

Let's see...

Actually, yeah.
That's my day.
I could have "Nerd Time", but I don't really want to.
Right now, Jessi is out with some friends, so I'm going to wait until she gets back home, so I can at least say goodnight!

Tomorrow, I get to hang out with her.
I offered to hang out sometime this week, and she said "Tomorrow night?"
And at that point, my heart got kick started, and I smiled.
I haven't seen her in a while, so I'm extremely excited to see her tomorrow. Today.

Very, very excited.

So I leave you with this thought..

How can your smell nose if it doesn't have a foot?




-Nolan

No comments: