Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/17- Because of Winn Dixie. Didn't make me cry.

Well, like the title says..
It didn't make me cry.

Jessi said it would, so i watched it.
Annnnnnd it didn't make me cry.

Neither did Titanic, actually.

To date, the only movie to make me cry is The Grey.
I figured out why!

But it's not something I'm going to blog about.

Hmmmmm.
Today was normal.

Around 9 or so, I texted and asked if Jessi wanted to go for a drive and talk for a bit.
She said yes, so I shaved in record time, then went and picked her up.
We went for a drive and talked.. I'm glad. I missed her.

It made my night.

Nerd time! Briefly.
Monster Hunter has been going well.
I'm really really getting into it.
I've felt a big sense of accomplishment in that game.
I'm only starting to realize that:

1. You gotta spend money to make money
2. You REALLY have to go gather materials
2. Potions are the key to winning!

It's going well.
I like it.

Uh.. That's all I got.

I'm starting the show The Alphas. It's on Netflix.
I like it so far.

-Nolan

Oh dear god.
I pick Raccoon City.

Ahhh I LOVE this show.

Awwwwww. How sweet.

No comments: