Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/15- Farming!

Well, I've gotten re-addicted to Monster Hunter.
Really, really badly.

Like, really.
I've fallen in love with this game all over again.

Sadly, I've also been exceptionally pissed at the game all day.
There were problems with a stupid boss.
See, I've decided to go the ranged route.

Bows, Bowguns, etc.

So I've made a decent set of armor and upgraded it as much as I can at the moment.
I've made 4 separate bows. For different elements and such.
Because that's basically required.

So I'm playing a bunch of that.

Uh.

Watched some stuff on Netflix, watched a couple movies from Redbox.
I fell asleep around 4:30 and woke up around 3 in the afternoon.
So I'm going to get some sleep this night.

I'll move back to my room.

I've slept in the basement for a full week, and I kind of liked it.
Change of environment.

Well, I'm off to go play Monster Hunter.
And watch movies.

Bye!

-Nolan

No comments: